Join Doubleyue Consulting, a visionary Human Resources firm committed to revolutionizing how businesses hire, manage, and optimize their workforce. Our mission is to empower organizations with tools and expertise to build strong, capable teams, enhance operational efficiency, and drive sustainable success and growth. Be a part of our journey as we become the trusted partner for businesses worldwide in building highly effective teams and shaping a better future for organizations everywhere.
The HR Business Partner provides HR consultation and support to one more areas of the business to define and execute strategies that enable the accomplishment of business objectives. Uses knowledge of various HR functions to provide tactical support to business leaders.
· Functions as a strategic HR Business Partner to one or more client groups to develop and execute critical business and organizational strategies.
· Coaches and develops leaders in all areas of people leadership, including performance management and talent development.
· Leads HR projects and deployments and assists in the design and execution of change management plans for implementing enhancements to policies and procedures.
· Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues, including conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
· Serves as a liaison between business leaders and functional HR teams to improve the employee experience across the organization.
· Maintains broad and current subject matter knowledge and expertise in federal and state employment laws to advise leadership on solutions for HR issues and evolving organizational needs.
· Leads employee relations initiatives, including employee engagement, talent development, and retention efforts.
· Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning.
· Masters degree in human resources or a related field.
· 5+ years of experience working in Human Resources.
· PHR certification.
· Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation, organizational development, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and labor compliance.